[Household tableware] How to disinfect household tableware
Sep 05,2023 | shopwithgreen
In order to avoid the occurrence and prevalence of infectious diseases in families, prevent food poisoning caused by contaminated tableware, and control the disease from mouth to mouth, families should pay attention to the scientific disinfection of tableware. So ... Do you know the disinfection methods of household tableware? Let's take a look at it with Xiaobian.
- Steam disinfection Clean the tableware, put it on a clean big steamer according to the size, cover it, and steam it with fire. When the water boils, continue to steam for 20~30 minutes, and then naturally cool the tableware. When using tableware, be sure not to be polluted by dirty rags, so that tableware will become the source of infection again.
- Boil and disinfect. After washing the tableware, put it in a large pot and add tap water. The depth of the water should not exceed the tableware. Add fire to boil, continue to boil for 30 minutes after boiling, and then use it after natural cooling.
3.DishwasherDisinfection dishwasher is a kind of integrated cleaning and disinfection machine, which is convenient and practical. It should be noted that disinfection must be carried out in strict accordance with the time and temperature, so as to ensure the disinfection effect.
- Disinfection in the disinfection cabinet Put the tableware into the disinfection cabinet and run for 15~20 minutes.
- Dishes that are not resistant to high temperature by drug disinfection, especially beer utensils, will burst and deform when exposed to heat, and can be soaked with disinfectant such as bleaching powder, chloramine and potassium permanganate. When soaking, be sure to pay attention to the fact that the liquid medicine must not pass the tableware; The concentration of liquid medicine should meet the specified requirements, and 0.5% bleaching powder should be used for ordinary tableware; The tableware of hepatitis patients should use 3% bleaching powder clarification solution; The soaking time should be sufficient, generally 15~30 minutes; Rinse with clean water after soaking, preferably with running water.
- Sunlight ultraviolet disinfection Sunlight ultraviolet has a strong bactericidal ability. If the above methods cannot be used, you can also wash the tableware and expose it to the sun for more than 40 minutes, which can play a role in disinfection and sterilization. Be careful not to be polluted by dust and mosquitoes and flies when drying.
- Disinfection method of tableware in restaurants The common disinfection method of tableware in restaurants is boiling disinfection. First, put the tableware in boiling water and boil it for more than one minute. The second is steam disinfection. Put the washed tableware in a well-sealed steam box, keep it at 95℃ and steam for 15 minutes.
Shopping greenThe company listens to the needs of families every day. Therefore, whether it is tableware or storage, we always emphasize the concept of environmental protection, safety, practicality and simple design. We believe that you can get the best products and services here. And if you have used their products, you will be willing to establish a long-term and meaningful relationship with them.
Shopping greenThe company is not only engaged in the retail business of tableware, but also engaged in the wholesale business of household tableware. Its main products are: wheat straw tableware, children's tableware, lunch boxes, lunch boxes, fruit preservation boxes, salad boxes, storage boxes, refrigerator storage boxes, plastic tableware, dishes and cups, bamboo fiber tableware, bamboo tableware sets, bamboo tableware sets, bambooWheat straw dishesWheat straw plastic, wheat straw board, wheat straw tableware.